Al Reem Island, 'The Pearl' and 'Emirates Pearl Island', is a private, business and business projects to be based on the natural island 600 meters off the northeastern coast of Abu Dhabi Island. Reem Island is connected with the Abu Dhabi City Island by 2 or 3 bridges and be located 20 minutes from the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
The Island is being formed by three expert developers Sorouh Real Estate (Shams Abu Dhabi Sorouh owns 20%), Reem Investments claims the 20%, and Tamouh Investments possesses 60%. One of the first free zones in Abu Dhabi, where foreign nationalities can purchase properties as leasehold.
The development is command by an associate freelance third-party facilities organization known as Bunya. Bunya is accountable of designing; executing and overseeing framework and operations on Reem Island and Bunya will guarantee each of the three Reem Island developers meet the high standards of constructions. The Island is evaluate to accommodate 280 thousands occupants and will include valuable comforts like schools, , medical clinics, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, resorts, spas, gardens, and beaches. Properties that are available in Al Reem Island will be on an extendable 99-year leasehold premise.
Altogether, around 6,000 private units are given over with the first buildings completed by 2010, 2011 and 2012, in Marina Square, Tamouh . The island will provide 87 million sq ft of superb workplaces, private, retail and resting or recovering spaces on finish.
Marina square residential towers are, RAK Tower, Al Durrah, Ocean Terrace, Tala,Maha, Burooj Views, Marina Blue and Marina Heights I & II.
Shams Abu Dhabi is more than 1,800,00 sqm land area, the home of 45,000 residents. Shams is divided into 178 separate plots Sorouh Real Estate is the expert developer yet there are 54 different organizations creating properties more than 104 plots, Shams won't have any villas and will just have apartments and townhouses.
The handed over developments in Shams are Sun, Sky, Amaya Towers and BOUTIK shopping center, while Mangrove Place, Al Wifaq Towers, Gate Towers and the Arch are still under development however anticipated that would be given over inside of the first quarter of 2013.
About Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the biggest of the seven Emirates, is the operational hub of United Arab Emirates legislative and economic activities.
- Abu Dhabi is the centre point of UAE government and account.
- The advancement of tourism, exchange and industry has further lifted Abu Dhabi to an accurately status in the region.
- Abu Dhabi is a really cosmopolitan city with a dynamic and tolerant multicultural society made out of more than 185 nationalities living together.
- Arabic is the official language.
- UAE Dirham is the recognize currency.
Why invest in Abu Dhabi?
- Modernized elevated buildings, world-class shopping centers and recreational offices, world-class healthcare ability and International
- educational offices make Abu Dhabi one of the perfect areas to live.
- Abu Dhabi's oil riches which is the topmost amazing of the considerable number of emirates, has been intelligently used to energize a dynamic economy and a sound exchange and business environment.
- Stable currency (1US $ - AED 3.67)
- Economically & nationally balanced country.
- No corporate Tax & Income Tax.
- No Trade Barriers.
- Competitive real estate costs.
- Stable financier reason and protection.
Over View of Al Reem island
- Al Reem Island is situated close to the northern shores of Abu Dhabi being just 500 meters far from the clamoring downtown. It is likewise joined with Dubai through the main Abu Dhabi – dubai Highway.
- Al Reem Island will incorporate private, business and business Development, transfer the island into a deluxe "city inside of a city".
- The growth will be related with the Abu Dhabi city island by 2 or 3 bridges and be found 20 minutes from the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- Its closeness to Abu Dhabi city (only 500 m a long way from downtown)
- The unmistakable truth that it is created on a natural island – making it an eco-friendly growth
- Complete city in its own privilege would private, business and business regions, complete with full commune ability.
- The development and framework are of the topmost quality.
- The island's modernized city offers beautiful 360 degree sea view.
- The official stamp of Abu Dhabi government will be carried on the buyer contract